GET THE LATEST FROM OUR SOCIALS
Terms and Conditions
Wise Cottage Fries & Tasto Cottage Crisps: Absolutely FEBulous Contest
Terms & Conditions
1. Campaign Wise Cottage Fries & Tasto Cottage Crisps: Absolutely FEBulous Contest ["Campaign"] is Organised by BJC FOODS (MALAYSIA) SDN BHD ["Organiser"] and is opened to permanent residents of Malaysia or Malaysian Nationals with valid MyKad on 13th January 2024 ["Participants"].
2. Individuals from the following groups are not eligible to participate in this Campaign:
• Organising Staff (Including affiliated and related companies) and their immediate family members (children, parents, siblings, including spouse) and/or;
Representatives, employees, employees and/or agents of advertising services and/or promotions of the Organiser (including affiliated and related companies), and their immediate family members (children, parents, siblings, including spouse);
• Individuals who have direct contact with Organisational staff (including affiliated and related companies).
1. This campaign will be held from 13th January - 25th February 2024. ["Campaign Period"]
Week 1: (13th January 2024-20th January 2024)
Week 2: (21st January 2024-27th January 2024)
Week 3: (28th January 2024-3rd February 2024)
Week 4: (4th February 2024-10th February 2024)
Week 5: (11th February 2024-17th February 2024)
Week 6: (18th February 2024-25th February 2024)
2. The Organiser reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion to suspend or extend the campaign period for any reason at any time, without any liability and without prior notice. Entries received outside the Weekly Prize Campaign Period are invalid and will be cancelled.
1. To join this campaign, participants are required to make a minimum purchase of 3 packs of Cottage Fries 60gm or Cottage Crisps 110gm (including Cottage Fries Hot Spicy Lobster 60gm) in a single receipt ["Proof of Purchase"] from participating stores, supermarkets and hypermarkets as well as our official e-commerce platform mentioned below:
a. Cottage Fries Official Shopee Store (https://shopee.com.my/cottagefries)
2. Participants can submit as many entries as they want for this campaign as long as each entry made is accompanied with a copy of the original receipt containing Cottage Fries & Cottage Crisps products purchase as proof of purchase. Each receipt is permitted for one time use only. Participation will be cancelled if the same receipt is used more than once.
3. Attention: Participation received outside of the Weekly Prize Campaign Schedule will not be valid and will be cancelled.
Example: Proof of Purchase that is dated 18th January 2024 (Week 1 in Campaign Schedule) must be submitted on or before 20th January 2024.
4. Participants can join this Campaign through the instructions explained below:
a. Method and Information of Participation
• Purchase 3 packs of Cottage Fries 60gm or Cottage Crisps 110gm (including Cottage Fries Hot Spicy Lobster 60gm).
For submission of entries, participants must send their receipt to the WhatsApp Number (011-5310 5051).
• Participants need to submit all their necessary details below, along with a clear picture of their receipt in the link to participate:
» Full Name as per IC
» MyKad Number
» Contact Number
» Instagram/ Facebook Profile link
Participants will receive a notification from WhatsApp's number (011-5310 5051) after they have sent in their submission to signify that their participation has been received.
5. Every valid submission received during the Campaign Period will be a qualified submission.
6. Participants are required to keep the original copy of their receipt ["Proof of Purchase"] for verification purposes should they be selected as one of the winners.
1. Winners of Grand Prize, weekly prizes will be announced after every week of the Campaign on our Official Facebook & Instagram @CottageFriesMY page.
2. Prizes will be distributed to winners after ["Campaign Period"] has ended.
3. The Organiser will not be held responsible for the prizes which are damaged, lost or stolen in transit. 4. The Organiser reserves the right to appoint a third party to handle the participants' submission verification process as well as for the delivery of prizes.
1. The decisions of the Organiser are final, binding and not in dispute. Any objection and/or complaints through any medium will not be entertained.
2. Judging criteria will be based on random selection basis and validity of submission based on promotion period.
1. Winners will be notified through Wise Cottage Fries Malaysia Facebook & Instagram page and WhatsApp Messenger when the campaign ended. All prizes must be claimed within 1 month from notification period. Claiming of prizes will not be valid and withdrawn if the winner fails to claim within the set period of time. The Organiser reserves the right to not entertain any requests to delay or change the set period of time to claim prizes.
2. The Organiser reserves the rights to disqualify any winners that fail to adhere to the procedure of claiming the prizes that is set to the winners or any late notification sent to the winners.
3. Names of Weekly Winners will be announced on Wise Cottage Fries Malaysia Facebook & Instagram page by Organiser 1 month after each month for the entire Campaign.
In the event that the winner does not receive any notice, the notice posted on Wise Cottage Fries Malaysia Facebook & Instagram page will be deemed sufficient. Any reason by each winner who did not receive any notice will not be entertained by the Organiser to prolong the redemption of prizes.
4. The Organiser reserves the right to appoint a third party to judge the verification process of the Campaign winners for the delivery purpose of the prizes.
RIGHTS OF THE ORGANISER
1. The Organiser reserves the right to automatically disqualify participants for not completing any of the contest mechanics stated above.
2. Participants and winner shall be solely responsible and liable in the event of liability, accidental injury, injury, damage, claim or accident (including death) arising from their participation in this contest and/or use of the prize and agree to release. The Organiser and its agencies from any claim to injury, accident, loss of life or loss of economy and others.
1. Acceptance of the merchandise signifies the permission given to the Organiser and its agency to use the Participant's name and/or photo for publicity, advertising and/or marketing purpose without notice and/or compensation.
COMPLIANCE WITH THE CONTEST TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. By participating in this Campaign, the Participant shall be deemed to have read and agreed to all the Terms and Conditions contained herein and shall comply with all and/or any decisions made by the Organiser.
CHANGES IN THE CONTEST TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Organiser reserves the right to change, amend, delete or add to the Campaign Terms and Conditions without prior notice at any time and the Participants are bound by such changes.
2. If there are any inconsistencies, contradictions, ambiguities or differences between the Bahasa Malaysia & English version or any version in other languages, the English Version will prevail.
1. The Organiser reserves the right to cancel, modify and suspend this Campaign in the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
2. The Organiser takes reasonable precautions to keep the Participants personal data safe, and requires a third-party data processor to do the same. Please note, however, that the Organiser may provide the Participant's personal data if required for the purpose of organising this Campaign, or is required to do so by law, or by search warrant, subpoena or court order.
1. The Participants agrees that all materials submitted by the Participants for this Campaign belongs to the Organiser. If applicable, copyright and all intellectual property rights (including moral rights) contained in all materials including but not limited to digital or non-digital materials (for example: video and images) will be the property of the Organiser upon submission.
2. Except for the copyrights and other intellectual property rights associated with the merchandises eligible for the Participant, all the copyrights and intellectual property rights (including moral rights) contained in the patent, trademark name, proprietary rights contained in the products referred to in these Terms and Condition, that is, among things Wise Cottage Fries is the property of the Organiser whether or not it is registered in the Organiser's name.
Personal Data Protection Act 2010 ("PDPA"):
1. Pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 ("PDPA"), BJC FOODS (MALAYSIA) SDN BHD ["Organiser"] is mindful and committed to the protection of your personal information and your privacy.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. In order for us to provide you with our services and to operate in an efficient and effective manner, we may need to collect relevant personal information from you either manually or through our webpage. The personal information collected by us may be in the form of but is not limited to identity card number, address, bank account details, telephone number, credit card details, business details or any other information stipulated by the PDPA.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
1. BJC FOODS (MALAYSIA) SDN BHD processes your personal data only for specific and limited purpose.
2. You agree that all personal data collected and/or processed by BJC FOODS (MALAYSIA) SDN BHD may include but not limited to the following purposes:
• To communication with you;
• To respond to your queries;
• To process applications for and the provision of BJC FOODS (MALAYSIA) SDN BHD's products and/or services;
• For all other purpose incidental and associated with any of the above.
DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
1. BJC FOODS (MALAYSIA) SDN BHD may disclose your personal data to our affiliates or third parties that perform services on BJC FOODS (MALAYSIA) SDN BHD's behalf and in doing so we will comply with all applicable laws, regulations and industry standards.
ACCEPTANCE OF THE POLICY
1. You hereby agree and accept that by registering and/or continuing to use the products and/or services, you authorise consent to your personal data being processed by and where required, disclosed to classes of third parties as identified by BJC FOODS (MALAYSIA) SDN BHD for the purposes of BJC FOODS (MALAYSIA) SDN BHD processing any sensitive personal data relevant to such purposes.
WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
1. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, you may at any time withdraw your consent to BJC FOODS (MALAYSIA) SDN BHD processing any personal data of yours or to any part or portion of the same by sending to BJC FOODS (MALAYSIA) SDN BHD at the address set out below a written notice of withdrawal and within the period prescribed under BJC FOODS (MALAYSIA) SDN BHD shall take all necessary measures to give effect to your withdrawal of consent, to the extent that such take all necessary measures to give effect to your withdrawal of consent, to the extent that such withdrawal does not conflict with any of BJC FOODS (MALAYSIA) SDN BHD's other legal obligations.
2. If you do not wish to have your personal data shared with any other party, or if you do not wish to be solicited for products or services offered by BJC FOODS (MALAYSIA) SDN BHD or any parties including third parties, kindly inform us in writing at the communication information as given below.
3. You shall, upon written request, be granted access to all personal data held or stored or processed by BJC FOODS (MALAYSIA) SDN BHD. To avoid confusion, "access" for the purposes of this provision shall mean notification of such personal data of yours that is processed by or on behalf of BJC FOODS (MALAYSIA) SDN BHD and to have a copy of such personal data communicated or conveyed to you in an intelligible form of BJC FOODS (MALAYSIA) SDN BHD's choosing.
CORRECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
1. You may at any time make a written request to BJC FOODS (MALAYSIA) SDN BHD, as appointed agency to correct any personal data of yours that is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or out-of-date and BJC FOODS (MALAYSIA) SDN BHD shall, upon receipt of your written request for correction(s), take all necessary measures to give effect to such correction(s).
2. Please direct any request to withdraw consent or to request access and/or correction to any Personal Data as follows:
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Lot 1 Jalan Pelabur 23/1, Section 23,
40300 Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.
Telephone: 603-5542 3566
3. All written requests to BJC FOODS (MALAYSIA) SDN BHD, as appointed agency to correct any personal data of yours is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or out-of-date must be submitted before 25th February 2024. Any request submitted after this date will not be valid to be processed.
4. By publishing this policy in this webpage, we shall deem our customers and/or clients have already been notified.